My name is Lou and I'm 18, found of dogs and particularly Dutch Shepherd. I don't have Cane Corso, but it's a breed I like very much. I practised agility, obedience, show,..... and photography :-)
Bye!
Lou
PS: Studio l'italiano da 5 anni ;-)
welcome :)
Hi Lou, show us some of your pictures!
I forget to say that I'm French ;)
You can see pics of my DS on his website: http://chiens-de-lou.perso.orange.fr (click on the pic and after "Photos")
To complete, I have 3 dogs (Stan my DS, Oky a Border Terrier and Malice) and 2 cats.
When I can I love handle dogs in shows.
Bye!
Welcome,
Some nice pics you got there, love the action shots in the water.
Welcome here Lou :D
Hi and welcome :D
welcome
Hi and welcome!
(this is a great place with lots to read about the breed!)
Hello Lou, nice looking shepherd.
Hello!
I was on your site and what beautiful pictures youve got!! And beautiful dogs too ;D
Welcome Lou.