Hello everyone, Karina here :)
I live in AlingsÃ¥s a small town near Gothenburg in Sweden. I live with my boyfriend Martin, two daugtherÃ,´s and our wonderful CC Daphne called Daffie. She is from Magnuslunds D-litter and sister to Helenas also wonderful Denya. ;D
Daffie is full of energy loves to run in the woods and most of all to guard our farm ;)
We train Daffie in obedience, but have not compete yet.
Daffie is our first cane corso, but not the last :)
Hello my dear Karina!Ã, ;D
Quote from: Jessica on February 27, 2007, 08:44:55 PM
Hello my dear Karina!Ã, ;D
Thank you, thank you my dear dear Jessica ;D
welcome to the forum :)
Hi and welcome, you must post pictures of your Daffie!
Quote from: BluSteel CaneCorso on February 27, 2007, 09:33:51 PM
Hi and welcome, you must post pictures of your Daffie!
Thank you :) Okej IÃ,´m gonna look for pitures to post :)
Hello Baby!
//Monica
hello and welcome.
Welcome to the forum!
welcome
Hi Karina! :)
Hello Karina !! ;)
And here I am!! :P
Welcome onboard!
Hello and Welcome