News:

Check out the CHAT :D

Main Menu

Hello :-)

Started by Lou, February 21, 2007, 02:26:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lou

My name is Lou and I'm 18, found of dogs and particularly Dutch Shepherd. I don't have Cane Corso, but it's a breed I like very much. I practised agility, obedience, show,..... and photography :-)

Bye!
Lou

PS: Studio l'italiano da 5 anni ;-)

Irena



Beit Ha-Hermon (בית החרמון) - Di Dracarys
German Shepherd & Cane Corso
http://www.gididog.com (Hebrew)
http://www.gididog.com/hermon (English)

BluSteel CaneCorso

Hi Lou, show us some of your pictures!
Blusteel Cane Corso
www.canecorsoblusteel.com
Oklahoma U.S.A

Lou

I forget to say that I'm French  ;)
You can see pics of my DS on his website: http://chiens-de-lou.perso.orange.fr (click on the pic and after "Photos")
To complete, I have 3 dogs (Stan my DS, Oky a Border Terrier and Malice) and 2 cats.
When I can I love handle dogs in shows.

Bye!

Joe

Welcome,
Some nice pics you got there, love the action shots in the water.

guillaume


Sussi


nathalie

nathalie

www.canecorsopalma.nl

CaneLinda

Hi and welcome!
(this is a great place with lots to read about the breed!)

bkurtz

Hello Lou, nice looking shepherd.

Karin

Hello!

I was on your site and what beautiful pictures youve got!! And beautiful dogs too ;D

Cohors

360º Cane Corso