News:

Is anyone reading the news box?

Main Menu

Hi from Canada

Started by LisaR, May 18, 2006, 09:56:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LisaR

Hi Everyone!  My name is Lisa, and I am a breeder of Cane Corso's in Canada.   

canecorsonancy

Hi Lisa! Welcome here. Feel free to post pictures of your dogs to introduce them as well.
xxx
Nancy

Veleda / Igni et Ferro


Irena

hey how are you
secound forum together lol
welcome  ;D


Beit Ha-Hermon (בית החרמון) - Di Dracarys
German Shepherd & Cane Corso
http://www.gididog.com (Hebrew)
http://www.gididog.com/hermon (English)

LisaR

I will post pictures soon as I get some updated photo's.  There just doens't seem to be enough time in the day...thus why I'm not on my computer very often anymore...gotta get this damn house and yard reno's done!!! :D


canecorsonancy

You have the best excuse not to have time for your computer. Moving to a bigger house, so that you can have more dogs! ;D
I don't have to keep eyes and ears open for you anymore. I think you will find interesting litters on this forum ;)
xxx
Nancy

denis_ali


Valle degli Orsi Ali Cane Corso
www.canecorso.ro

Cohors

Quote from: LisaR on May 18, 2006, 09:56:18 PM
Hi Everyone!ÃÆ'ââ,¬Å¡Ãƒâ€šÃ,  My name is Lisa, and I am a breeder of Cane Corso's in Canada.ÃÆ'ââ,¬Å¡Ãƒâ€šÃ,  ÃÆ'ââ,¬Å¡Ãƒâ€šÃ, 
welcome ;D
360º Cane Corso

Paul

Hello lisa ,hope all is well.I will try to touch base with you on the weekend.