News:

Keep your password secret and make it complex!

Main Menu

Hi, new to the forums and ide like to say hi

Started by Erick-, April 26, 2007, 06:40:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Erick-

My name is erick.  a little about myself       i am 22   i am single ;D   i live in colorado    i am in realestate   i own two english bulldogs(female for low test / androgen levels both 2yrs)   my hobbies are    lifting weights and taking my dogs for a walk                    i do not own a cane as of now... i am going to do some research about the cane corso  before i make my purchas    i owned plenty of animals most of wich are reptiles   a little story as to why i got out of reptiles,  i had a 16 female burmese python     she got out of her cage and thought she would bite me and try to wrap around me, so i had to give her to the zoo (about a 300lb snake) 

anyway i will be on the look out for more cane info...   

Erick

Darrel

Welcome to the Forum Erick, you have come to the right place. Lots of great people and information ;D I never had snakes, but I did have a pet Iguana 8)
Ohio, USA
www.madrivercanecorso.com

Erick-

thanks Darrel..    iguanas get huge and they get mean when thye get bit i hear (the males)       does anyone know anygood  breeders that i might be able to ask a few questions to??  thanks

Darrel

My Iguana was a male, but he was really good. I had him when he was a baby till he was about 3 feet long. He would ride in the car with me, and even "chill" on my shoulder while I was in diffrent stores. I had to give him to a good friend of mine when I moved from Canada to the US. He is now always loose in their house and is the family pet 8) Anyways.... I believe there is a section on this forum called Questions to Breeders if you would like awnsers from several breeders around the world.
Ohio, USA
www.madrivercanecorso.com

Erick-

that good to hear   i hear bearded dragons are like that.     i will post in the breeder section and ask for  breed from USA,  ide hate to be the puppie in a kitty crate in a 20 hr flight                 thanks darrel 

Irena



Beit Ha-Hermon (בית החרמון) - Di Dracarys
German Shepherd & Cane Corso
http://www.gididog.com (Hebrew)
http://www.gididog.com/hermon (English)

Joe

Welcome to the forum, as far as good breeders go You can't beat this place the best of the best are here on this forum ;)
Good luck in your search.

BluSteel CaneCorso

Hey Erick, welcome to the board.  I used to own a 13 foot python, loved her and have several pics of her wrapped around my kids when they there little.  Have been bitten by a boa, 2 weeks later the teeth raised up and came out, didn't know they were there! 
Blusteel Cane Corso
www.canecorsoblusteel.com
Oklahoma U.S.A

Casa del Sol

hello and welcome..lots of great info here and great people here.
Eddie
www.casadelsolcanecorso.com


"Perfection is not attainable, but if we chase perfection we can catch excellence." by Vince L.

WindyPineCC

Welcome!!  I am up located up in Cheyenne, WY.   ;D

Stephanie



USA

mobiusgrip

Hey Eric, welcome. My name is Josh. I too have owned reptiles for most of my life. Last year my 14 year old Iguana, who I'd had since she was a hatchling, passed from throat cancer. She was awesome. Totally friendly. She'd come trotting across the floor and climb my leg if I was eating -especially pasta- go figure.

At any rate, you are doing the right thing by joining this forum BEFORE purchasing a Cane Corso.

Erick-

thanks everybody    i will be checking into a bunch of breeders  i am looking to get a put around july  thanks

Erick-