News:

Do you like this forum? Do you want to give a donation? Click the "Donate" button. Thanks to people who have donated already!

Main Menu

HELLO

Started by evowayne, April 04, 2007, 03:19:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

evowayne

HI EVERYONE MY NAME IS WAYNE AND I AM A FAN OF ALL MOLLOSSER BREEDS. I HAVE OWNED DDB AND ROTWEILLERS IN THE PAST AS WELL AS A COUPLE OF VERY LIVELY TERRIERS. I HAVE OWNED DOGS FOR ABOUT 22 YEARS. I AM CURRENTLY THINKING OF GETTING A CANE CORSO (PURELY AS A PET) AND WOULD WELCOME ANY ADVICE

Joe

Welcome Wayne, if your looking for advice this is the place to be, a lot of very dedicated Corso people here with a lot of knowledge about the breed.  Not sure exactly what type of questions you have but fire away  ;)

BluSteel CaneCorso

Hi Wayne, welcome to the board.
Blusteel Cane Corso
www.canecorsoblusteel.com
Oklahoma U.S.A

canecorsonancy

Welcome on board.
Could you please let go of the CAPSLOCK when posting. Capitals make it very hard to read your posts ::)
xxx
Nancy

Irena

welcome to the forum
and welcome to the breed  :)


Beit Ha-Hermon (בית החרמון) - Di Dracarys
German Shepherd & Cane Corso
http://www.gididog.com (Hebrew)
http://www.gididog.com/hermon (English)

Yulia

Hello Wayne and welcome
Yulia Washington
Cane Corso de Impero Russo

www.ImperoRusso.us

Darrel

Hello and Welcome Wayne. I think you will find all the advice you need here. A lot of very good people. :)
Ohio, USA
www.madrivercanecorso.com

Casa del Sol

hello and welcome
Eddie
www.casadelsolcanecorso.com


"Perfection is not attainable, but if we chase perfection we can catch excellence." by Vince L.

chris

welcome evowayne

definatly the place to be for all your research

ben Fuerte

welcome to the forum

nice people arround - sure youÃ,´Ã,´ll find the answers

ciao  8)