News:

Do you like this forum? Do you want to give a donation? Click the "Donate" button. Thanks to people who have donated already!

Main Menu

Just wanted to say hello

Started by Maja, April 20, 2007, 02:33:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Maja

Hi all my name is Mariana
I am originally from Slovakia but I live in the UK

I have been interested in CC's for about 8 years now but I only bought my first Corso last year
Tico comes from Kenny James @ CaneIXCorso and he is the best dog I ever had He is as beautiful on the inside as on the outside
My second CC Olga or Debie Corso of Bajer I was very lucky to purchase from Sarka from Czech Republic and I really can't thank her enough for this amazing female
I would like to get involved more in the Corso world and most importantly learn all I can about this amazing breed 

Here are my two babies Tico and Olga

[attachment deleted by admin]

jojo

www.canecorso.me.uk
www.canecorso.org.uk
www.thefocc.com

BluSteel CaneCorso

HI, welcome to the board, pretty dogs!
Blusteel Cane Corso
www.canecorsoblusteel.com
Oklahoma U.S.A

Sussi


guillaume


Irena

welcome to the forum
tico and olga look great  :)


Beit Ha-Hermon (בית החרמון) - Di Dracarys
German Shepherd & Cane Corso
http://www.gididog.com (Hebrew)
http://www.gididog.com/hermon (English)

bkurtz


Stephanie



USA

Maja

Thank you for the warm welcome

I forgot to introduce newest addition to our kennels a beautiful baby girl from my current litter
Baddo Dei Re Di Roma x Debie Corso of Bajer

Kenya 7 weeks old

[attachment deleted by admin]

jojo

Wow she got so big!

Beautiful, really lovely, congratulations with her.
www.canecorso.me.uk
www.canecorso.org.uk
www.thefocc.com

Yulia

Yulia Washington
Cane Corso de Impero Russo

www.ImperoRusso.us

Sarka

Kenya is so beautiful! She is very simelar to the father Baddo!Good choice Maja!