News:

Complete your profiles settings with your location! Other people can see where you're from :)

Main Menu

From Italy

Started by I SARACENI/Dell'Antiqua Apulia, April 08, 2007, 12:52:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

I SARACENI/Dell'Antiqua Apulia

Hi,
I'm Roberto Giannuli from Italy. I like this forum so much.
Best regards
Roberto Giannuli
"I Saraceni" kennel

ItalicaCaneCorso

Caio roberto,

Welcome to the forum!! post for us some pictures of your dogs!!

;D

Zoe
Zoe DeVita
Cane Corso de Italica Terrae
USA

I SARACENI/Dell'Antiqua Apulia

Ciao Zoe,
can you see some pictures of my dogs on my web site www.isaraceni.it
Bye
Roberto

Darrel

Welcome to the forum Roberto,
I like your Barone and Demon.
Ohio, USA
www.madrivercanecorso.com

BluSteel CaneCorso

Hi and welcome to the board.
Blusteel Cane Corso
www.canecorsoblusteel.com
Oklahoma U.S.A

Irena

hey
welcome tothe forum
nice looking dogs  :)


Beit Ha-Hermon (בית החרמון) - Di Dracarys
German Shepherd & Cane Corso
http://www.gididog.com (Hebrew)
http://www.gididog.com/hermon (English)

Stephanie

Ciao and welcome to the forum! 


USA

nathalie

nathalie

www.canecorsopalma.nl

Casa del Sol

ciao roberto i am eddie. we have e-mailed eachother before about some puppies. welcome to the forum and enjoy.
Eddie
www.casadelsolcanecorso.com


"Perfection is not attainable, but if we chase perfection we can catch excellence." by Vince L.

Joe


Ronso

Hi Roberto! Welcome to the forums!  ;D

Beautiful dogs!

Sussi


canecorsodog

Ciao Roberto!

The puppies after Pascia look better every day, can't wait to see what Demon is producing!!!

Sandra

Silke

Ciao Roberto,

nice to see you here. I enjoyed it very much to visit your kennel last week together with Sandra. Very nice dogsÃ,  :D

Silke

I SARACENI/Dell'Antiqua Apulia

Hi,
thanx for your compliments!
I hope to see you soon.
Bye
Roberto