News:

Check out the CHAT :D

Main Menu

New Corso lover in Cincinnati

Started by Queencitycorso, May 02, 2007, 04:22:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Queencitycorso

Hey folks, my fiance and I just bought our first Corso. We bought a beautiful red/brindle female import. We live on the west side of Cincinnati and would love to meet other Corso owners in the area. We hope to be showing our female as early as this summer. Shes about 5 months old right now. We haven't actually picked her up yet, we'll be getting her the first weekend in June. I look forward to chatting with other Corso lovers.

Brian Hinton
THERE'S NO WRONG TIME TO DO THE RIGHT THING

http://www.myspace.com/junocanecorso

Darrel

Hello and Welcome to the forum, good to see another local on here. I live about an hour west of Columbus outside a little town called West Liberty. It is between Urbana and Bellfountaine. You should come and visit some time ;D I am sure you will love the forum, lots of great people here. Were is your puppy from?
Ohio, USA
www.madrivercanecorso.com

Queencitycorso

We got her from a breeder about a half hour Northwest of Indianapolis.
THERE'S NO WRONG TIME TO DO THE RIGHT THING

http://www.myspace.com/junocanecorso

Ronso

Hi Brian!

I'm too in the Buckeye State (about 45 miles NE of Columbus). :) Welcome to the forums! Lots of great people here.

-Amber

Garciano


Irena



Beit Ha-Hermon (בית החרמון) - Di Dracarys
German Shepherd & Cane Corso
http://www.gididog.com (Hebrew)
http://www.gididog.com/hermon (English)

Yulia

Yulia Washington
Cane Corso de Impero Russo

www.ImperoRusso.us

Joe


Casa del Sol

welcome and enjoy, lots of good stuff here.
Eddie
www.casadelsolcanecorso.com


"Perfection is not attainable, but if we chase perfection we can catch excellence." by Vince L.

Stephanie



USA

Sussi