News:

Check out the CHAT :D

Main Menu

Ciao

Started by Nic, May 04, 2007, 11:57:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nic

I introduce me I am Nic. 
You greet to everybody. 
Nic

Irena

hi nic welcome to the forum
from where are you?
do you own a CC?
:)


Beit Ha-Hermon (בית החרמון) - Di Dracarys
German Shepherd & Cane Corso
http://www.gididog.com (Hebrew)
http://www.gididog.com/hermon (English)

Nic

Hi, they are of the south Italy, Matera 
I have some Cene corso


Casa del Sol

hi nic,

welcome, please share some photos of your dogs.

eddie
Eddie
www.casadelsolcanecorso.com


"Perfection is not attainable, but if we chase perfection we can catch excellence." by Vince L.

Nic

Here are some of my dogs


Sussi

Hi and welcome to this forum  :D

Darrel

Hello and welcome 8)
Ohio, USA
www.madrivercanecorso.com

Stephanie

Welcome to the forum!


USA

Irena

nice looking dogs
who are the perents?


Beit Ha-Hermon (בית החרמון) - Di Dracarys
German Shepherd & Cane Corso
http://www.gididog.com (Hebrew)
http://www.gididog.com/hermon (English)