News:

Keep your password secret and make it complex!

Main Menu

Just to say hello

Started by CCUKMR, June 10, 2007, 03:33:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

CCUKMR

My name is Jackie and i run CaneCorsouk&MolosserRescue here in the UK  :)
This keeps me very busy and some times i wonder why i bother when i have bad days....
But when a dog does some thing to make me laugh i know why.....

I also have Bullmastiffs i do show when i get the chance haha"
I also have four English Bulldogs again which i show when i have the time.....I dont breed much any more...
I have two ponies i did show them but now they are just my babes.

I have one male Corso and he is a rescue my Dexter.....
well that will do
Thanks for reading   :)

Sussi


Yulia

Yulia Washington
Cane Corso de Impero Russo

www.ImperoRusso.us

Irena



Beit Ha-Hermon (בית החרמון) - Di Dracarys
German Shepherd & Cane Corso
http://www.gididog.com (Hebrew)
http://www.gididog.com/hermon (English)

Stephanie



USA

Claude DARMANIN


Ali

Hello Jackie

Nice to see you here.

Ali  ;D

Maja

Hi Jackie

Welcome to the forum

Maja :)

jojo

Hello!!!

Its me, I'm here - welcome, your doing a wonderful job for us - thank you x
www.canecorso.me.uk
www.canecorso.org.uk
www.thefocc.com

chris

hello jackie

welcome to the forum,great work that your doing