News:

Do you like this forum? Do you want to give a donation? Click the "Donate" button. Thanks to people who have donated already!

Main Menu

Introduction

Started by KBMastiffs, June 19, 2007, 12:46:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

KBMastiffs

Good Morning,

I do not have a Cane Corso, but I do have an Old English Mastiff.  I joined the group to learn more about them in hopes of one day perhaps adding a Cane to our home.  Not entirely sure just yet, but it couldn't hurt to learn more about them.

Thank you for allowing me to be a member of your group, I look forward to becoming a contributing member. 

Kerri

Irena

welcome to the forum Kerri


Beit Ha-Hermon (בית החרמון) - Di Dracarys
German Shepherd & Cane Corso
http://www.gididog.com (Hebrew)
http://www.gididog.com/hermon (English)

Akita

welcome have fun one this board  ;D ;D

Darrel

Hello and welcome to the forum ;D
Ohio, USA
www.madrivercanecorso.com

Yulia

Welcome. this is the good Forum to learn from
Yulia Washington
Cane Corso de Impero Russo

www.ImperoRusso.us

Joe

Welcome, great place to learn  ;)

mobiusgrip

Welcome. This has been a great resource for me.

Jerry&Kayla

welcome and hopefully you find answers to all your questions this forum has helped me tremendously with our first corso

Esther

Greetings from Patrick, Esther, Quibes(RIP), Baggio and Cleo

Esther

Greetings from Patrick, Esther, Quibes(RIP), Baggio and Cleo