News:

Do you like this forum? Do you want to give a donation? Click the "Donate" button. Thanks to people who have donated already!

Main Menu

Hello

Started by william y, July 14, 2007, 02:52:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

william y

Hello my name is William Yingling. I live in the Midwest.  We currently have one corso, 5 months from Pacifica CC.  His name is Hugo.  We recently lost our first Corso.  I look forward to making new friends and continue learning.

Darrel

Welcome to the forum William :) I am sorry to hear about your loss :'(
Ohio, USA
www.madrivercanecorso.com

Stephanie

Welcome to the forum!


USA

Irena

Hi William welcome to the forum
sory for you recent loss


Beit Ha-Hermon (בית החרמון) - Di Dracarys
German Shepherd & Cane Corso
http://www.gididog.com (Hebrew)
http://www.gididog.com/hermon (English)

wiredice


Esther

Hello and welcom to the forum  :D
Greetings from Patrick, Esther, Quibes(RIP), Baggio and Cleo

chris

Hello william

welcome to the forum

william y

Thank you all.  There is so much great information here, it's mind blowing!

CaneLinda

Hi and welcome!
Looking forward to see some pics of your dog!

Casa del Sol

welcome, there is tons and tons of info here, enjoy.
Eddie
www.casadelsolcanecorso.com


"Perfection is not attainable, but if we chase perfection we can catch excellence." by Vince L.

Yulia

Helo William and Welcome - this is the place to learn about Corsos
Yulia Washington
Cane Corso de Impero Russo

www.ImperoRusso.us

canecorsodog

Hello William.

So you are the one that has Hugo now!!!

I met him when I visited Mike a few weeks ago and I was the one that took the pictures of him. He is a great boy with a very good pedigree, I wish you the best with him!

Sandra

william y

Hi Sandra,
Yes, I am the one who was the BIG pain in the butt about the pics of him and parents !!!  Thank you for your help.  I just wanted to see him from all angles, you know how difficult some things are to judge by pictures alone!  We absolutely adore him.  I can not begin to say how impressed I am with his temperment.  The two dogs were so different at this age.  Again, I can't say enough about him.  He is growing like a weed.
I'll post some pics later.
Thank you for your kind words and thanks to all for sharing this great site.

ben Fuerte

welcome and enjoy it

ciao  8)