News:

Check out the CHAT :D

Main Menu

Hi

Started by Joey (La Protezione Migliore), July 07, 2007, 08:11:58 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Joey (La Protezione Migliore)

Hi
Mij name is Joey I'm 27 years old in live in Rotterdam holland. I'm a beginner in breeding cane corso's
I've got 5 cc's with te names Rossi, Eros both males  and Roma, Malaika and Inez females.
I hope here to learn more about breeding and hope to meet allot interesting people on this forum!



www.canecorsonederland.nl

canecorsonancy

Hi Joey!
Welcome on board :D
You came to the right place to meet interesting people (and CC's ;D)
xxx
Nancy

Irena



Beit Ha-Hermon (בית החרמון) - Di Dracarys
German Shepherd & Cane Corso
http://www.gididog.com (Hebrew)
http://www.gididog.com/hermon (English)

ben Fuerte

Hi Joey,

welcome to the forum - enjoy it

ciao  8)

Mi-leng

hello joey welcome here ;D

Het is een virus waar je gewoon niet meer van afkomt (Cane Corso)

BluSteel CaneCorso

HI and welcome!
Blusteel Cane Corso
www.canecorsoblusteel.com
Oklahoma U.S.A

jojo

Hello fellow Chairo owner - lovely to have you here  ;D
www.canecorso.me.uk
www.canecorso.org.uk
www.thefocc.com

Yulia

Hello Joey and welcome
Yulia Washington
Cane Corso de Impero Russo

www.ImperoRusso.us

Esther

Hi Joey,

Welkom to the forum  :D
Greetings from Patrick, Esther, Quibes(RIP), Baggio and Cleo

Stephanie

Welcome to the forum!


USA

nathalie

nathalie

www.canecorsopalma.nl

Akita

welcome one board have a nice time  ;D

CaneLinda

Hi and welcome!
//Linda Sweden

wiredice

Hello & welcome! :)