News:

Do you like this forum? Do you want to give a donation? Click the "Donate" button. Thanks to people who have donated already!

Main Menu

Hi from Slovenia

Started by satin, July 28, 2007, 08:54:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

satin

My name is Andreja and I'm coming from a small but beautiful country - Slovenia. With CC I fell in love few years ago, but sympathy got even stronger when I meet Ninci's Brihta in live. At this moment my faithful four leged companion is SH named Lars, but if everything goes well in a year or two a CC will jon us. Since then I have still a lot to learn and I'm eager to learnÃ,  all about this beautiful breed.
At this moment I would just like to thenk to Ninci for all the informations and answears on my stupid questions :).


ninci

Quote from: satin on July 28, 2007, 08:54:45 PM
My name is Andreja and I'm coming from a small but beautiful country - Slovenia. With CC I fell in love few years ago, but sympathy got even stronger when I meet Ninci's Brihta in live. At this moment my faithful four leged companion is SH named Lars, but if everything goes well in a year or two a CC will jon us. Since then I have still a lot to learn and I'm eager to learn  all about this beautiful breed.
At this moment I would just like to thenk to Ninci for all the informations and answears on my stupid questions :).


Hey Andreja welcome! I am still learning but I think that here you will find all answers to your questions, just don`t be afraid to ask ;)

And if I copy Nancys word, she said to me , when I joined to this forum " The only stupid question is the question you did not ask before buying a Corso"  ;)

Bye nina
The dog is a friend and its great values are not in the body, but in the spirit!

Esther

Hello and welcome to the forum  :D
Greetings from Patrick, Esther, Quibes(RIP), Baggio and Cleo

Irena



Beit Ha-Hermon (בית החרמון) - Di Dracarys
German Shepherd & Cane Corso
http://www.gididog.com (Hebrew)
http://www.gididog.com/hermon (English)

Akita

Hello and welcome have a nice time ;D ;D

CaneLinda

Hi and welcome!
Very nice husky! (Lars? sounds like a Swedish husky! lol)

satin

Thank you all :)

Krim yes his name is Lars, but other vise he is a full blooded Slovene ;)

KahuCaneCorso