News:

Keep your password secret and make it complex!

Main Menu

Hi everyone

Started by Jes, August 08, 2007, 07:55:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jes

Hi! My name is Jessica. I'm from Sweden.
I bought my first CC in 2006 so, I'm quite a beginner ;)(too bad my little prince isn't with me any more :'(). Now i'm lucky to have a one-year-old puppy Amy from Magnuslunds kennel living with meÃ,  :DÃ,  Cane Corso has become my true passionÃ,  Ã, ::) and it most be the most perfect breed for aktiv dog people (like us  ;)).
I am glad we found such a great gathering of Corso enthusiasts. I'm very glad to meet you all!


// Jes

jojo

I too bow at the Monica alter - welcome here xxx
www.canecorso.me.uk
www.canecorso.org.uk
www.thefocc.com

Akita

hello and welcome have a nice time one this forum.  :) :)

Irena

Hi and welcome to the forum


Beit Ha-Hermon (בית החרמון) - Di Dracarys
German Shepherd & Cane Corso
http://www.gididog.com (Hebrew)
http://www.gididog.com/hermon (English)

Esther

Hello and welcome to the forum  :D
Greetings from Patrick, Esther, Quibes(RIP), Baggio and Cleo