News:

Keep your password secret and make it complex!

Main Menu

Hello Cane Corso Lovers!

Started by BluSteel CaneCorso, May 15, 2006, 11:59:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BluSteel CaneCorso

Hi, I am Pete of BluSteel Cane Corso.  I am located in Oklahoma and have been raising Cane Corso since 1998.  My pride and joy is BluSteel's Not An Illusion who I would like to add as an avatar once I figure this out!  LOL  So lets talk dog!
Blusteel Cane Corso
www.canecorsoblusteel.com
Oklahoma U.S.A

Veleda / Igni et Ferro


canecorsonancy

Quote from: BluSteel CaneCorso on May 15, 2006, 11:59:34 PM
Hi, I am Pete of BluSteel Cane Corso.ÃÆ'ââ,¬Å¡Ãƒâ€šÃ,  I am located in Oklahoma and have been raising Cane Corso since 1998.ÃÆ'ââ,¬Å¡Ãƒâ€šÃ,  My pride and joy is BluSteel's Not An Illusion who I would like to add as an avatar once I figure this out!ÃÆ'ââ,¬Å¡Ãƒâ€šÃ,  LOLÃÆ'ââ,¬Å¡Ãƒâ€šÃ,  So lets talk dog!
E-mail me the picture you would like to use. I'll add him to your profile for you. ;)
xxx
Nancy

BluSteel CaneCorso

Just wanted to update my site address is now changed,
www.canecorsoblusteel.com
Blusteel Cane Corso
www.canecorsoblusteel.com
Oklahoma U.S.A