News:

Complete your profiles settings with your location! Other people can see where you're from :)

Main Menu

Introducing Kahu Cane Corso new kennel in India

Started by KahuCaneCorso, August 31, 2007, 06:03:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

KahuCaneCorso

Hello to All,

I wanted to introduce the creation of my new kennel, Kahu Cane Corso in India......  We just got our website up and running... Check it out!

I have frequented the Forum for several months now, known as Heidi, and I think it is time to re introduce myself, and who I am as a new breeder..... ;D

ben Fuerte

Hi - Congratulation  :D

So far for your website  :o  GREAT  ;D ;D

love it, perfect job - very professional with a familiar look

stunning

ciao  8)

Irena



Beit Ha-Hermon (בית החרמון) - Di Dracarys
German Shepherd & Cane Corso
http://www.gididog.com (Hebrew)
http://www.gididog.com/hermon (English)

Laura Ice


Markus


guillaume


KahuCaneCorso

Thank you all for the compliments on our new site!!!!
Next I will introduce our first litter coming at the end of this month! ;D ;D ;D ;D

ItalicaCaneCorso

Hi Heidi!! Welcome and congrats on your new litter coming up! :)

Zoe
Zoe DeVita
Cane Corso de Italica Terrae
USA