News:

Check out the CHAT :D

Main Menu

Hello from Gothenburg, Sweden

Started by Buteo Roads, September 07, 2007, 09:17:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Buteo Roads

Hello everybody! My name is Malin and I have 4 year old NordJW-04 Such Magnuslunds Zhulu together with Monica at kennel Magnuslunds,and one more corsi is on the way. In the house I also have 2 american cockers.
I spend alot of time on my dogs and always try to have them in great condition. Some weekends we go to dogshows.
I hope to learn more about the breed here since I only have got the breed for 4 years.
Best regards

Malin Andersson

ben Fuerte


welcome to the forum  :)

a lot to reed and nice people arround  :D

ciao  8)

LisaB

Corso's have my heart and soul !!!!!!!!!

KahuCaneCorso


Jim Ballard

Welcome aboard, this is a great place with some great people/breeders!!! ;D
De Oppresso Liber

Irena



Beit Ha-Hermon (בית החרמון) - Di Dracarys
German Shepherd & Cane Corso
http://www.gididog.com (Hebrew)
http://www.gididog.com/hermon (English)

pia


Karina


Hej Malin and nice too see yoy here too :) Very welcome :D
Daffie - very very tired in the morning -

Buteo Roads

Thank you all!!!! I think I will like it here :)

//Malin

Karin

Hello Malin!!
Nice to see that you find your way in here!! :)

CaneLinda