News:

Is anyone reading the news box?

Main Menu

Hey'all

Started by dr octagon, September 10, 2007, 07:08:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

dr octagon

I'm Daniel from Sthlm Sweden.

Ya'll get to know me when the time comes (or when I find the energy to make a nice presentation).



"The girls don't like the job
Secretaries don't like my ways
I hire and fire, give you checks on the spot
I hire and fire, give you checks when it's hot"

:P

Karina


Hello and welcome Daniel :) Nice to see you here too 8)

Photos on Rino please :)
Daffie - very very tired in the morning -

dr octagon

Quote from: Karina on September 10, 2007, 08:17:54 AM

Hello and welcome Daniel :) Nice to see you here too 8)

Photos on Rino please :)

Nah.
He's an buttugly son of a bizzas. ;)

Irena



Beit Ha-Hermon (בית החרמון) - Di Dracarys
German Shepherd & Cane Corso
http://www.gididog.com (Hebrew)
http://www.gididog.com/hermon (English)

BluSteel CaneCorso

Blusteel Cane Corso
www.canecorsoblusteel.com
Oklahoma U.S.A

pia


CaneLinda

..so.. we meet again!  ;D

Karin

Hello Daniel!!
Nice to see that you are here too!! ;D :P

dr octagon

Quote from: Karin on September 17, 2007, 06:42:33 AM
Hello Daniel!!
Nice to see that you are here too!! ;D :P


Är det inte pytte-dött här?
För att vara så "stort" liksom.