News:

Complete your profiles settings with your location! Other people can see where you're from :)

Main Menu

Hi

Started by Amber, September 27, 2007, 10:50:53 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Amber

I am not a new user, I used to be here as Ronso, but I've had computer problems and now I'm back.

Nice to see you all again. :)
"Intelligent dogs rarely want to please people whom they do not respect." -William R. Koehler

Irena



Beit Ha-Hermon (בית החרמון) - Di Dracarys
German Shepherd & Cane Corso
http://www.gididog.com (Hebrew)
http://www.gididog.com/hermon (English)

CaneLinda

Hi and welcome back!

Amore

howdy Ms. Amber a/k/a Ronso.     :o
Pedigree indicates what the animal should be;
Conformation indicates what the animal appears to be;
But, Performance indicates what the animal actually is." - author unknown

Cane Club Kennel


100% envolved

Darrel

Welcome back Amber 8) I checked out your website and could not see any dogs on there. How is your young female doing?

-Darrel
Ohio, USA
www.madrivercanecorso.com

Amber

Stacey  ;D :-*

Hi Darrell,

Orsola was placed in a pet home and she is doing wonderfully. I don't have any dogs right now but I will in the near future.
"Intelligent dogs rarely want to please people whom they do not respect." -William R. Koehler