News:

Do you like this forum? Do you want to give a donation? Click the "Donate" button. Thanks to people who have donated already!

Main Menu

Hello

Started by Laura, September 28, 2007, 09:31:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Laura

Hello

I am of Spain, I am called Laura and does very little that I know the race but would enchant to me to be able to live surrounded by them, although so far single I have 2. They are incredible.
Pardon by my messages but I do not know to speak English.

A greeting for all

Laura

Joe

Welcome aboard Laura  :)

rothorm

Hola Laura,
Finalmente!
Bienvenida!, veras como te gustará el foro.

To "translate" a little bit Laura,
She is from Spain, she has 2 cane corso females and she loves the breed.

Ciao,

Montse

www.rothorm.com
www.canecorso.es
rothorm@hotmail.com

Irena

Hi Laura welcome tothe forum
don't worry about your english most of us not native speakers and we all find some wayto understand each other lol


Beit Ha-Hermon (בית החרמון) - Di Dracarys
German Shepherd & Cane Corso
http://www.gididog.com (Hebrew)
http://www.gididog.com/hermon (English)

Pauline


ben Fuerte

 
Hola Laura,

welcome to the forum, enjoy it  :D

un saludo 

ciao  8)

KahuCaneCorso


CaneLinda

Hi and welcome Laura!

Stephanie

Welcome to the forum!


USA

Casa del Sol

hola laura,

bienvenida......
enjoy the forum...

eddie
Eddie
www.casadelsolcanecorso.com


"Perfection is not attainable, but if we chase perfection we can catch excellence." by Vince L.

ItalicaCaneCorso

Hello and welcome!
Zoe DeVita
Cane Corso de Italica Terrae
USA

Laura Ice

Hello and welcome!!  :) :)