News:

Keep your password secret and make it complex!

Main Menu

hi,I'm a italian breeder of Cane Corso

Started by igor gangi, October 21, 2007, 05:10:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

igor gangi

I have a little kennel in italy.
My line-breed is from Antico Cerberus.
My male is Orfeo dell'Antico Cerberus

Holger


Irena

welcome to the forum
i love cerebrus dogs  :)


Beit Ha-Hermon (בית החרמון) - Di Dracarys
German Shepherd & Cane Corso
http://www.gididog.com (Hebrew)
http://www.gididog.com/hermon (English)

Stephanie



USA

CaneLinda


KahuCaneCorso


pia


ben Fuerte


jojo

www.canecorso.me.uk
www.canecorso.org.uk
www.thefocc.com

Cohors

Hello,
Welcome onboard. I also have Cerberus dogs,love them.
360º Cane Corso

I SARACENI/Dell'Antiqua Apulia


denis_ali


Valle degli Orsi Ali Cane Corso
www.canecorso.ro

Amore

Pedigree indicates what the animal should be;
Conformation indicates what the animal appears to be;
But, Performance indicates what the animal actually is." - author unknown

Ronda75

 ;)  Welcome! My first CC was an Arras' daughter! Nice dogs!
Enrica

Sussi