News:

Is anyone reading the news box?

Main Menu

Hello from Maryland

Started by Josh, October 25, 2007, 03:19:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Josh

Hi everyone,

I am from Maryland, US.  I recently adopted my first Cane Corso, Duncan, who is now 4 months old.  He is out of Ch. Kelly Corso z Machova kraje x Ch. Apex's Luigi.


Joe

Hey Josh, welcome!
I have one of his sisters and met you's both last Saturday at the puppy day  ;D
Your pit let go of that ball yet??  ;D


ben Fuerte


Hello and welcome  :D

enjoy it

keep us posted about Duncan  :)

ciao  8)

Sarka

Hi! Welcome!

Good choice your pup ;)

Irena



Beit Ha-Hermon (בית החרמון) - Di Dracarys
German Shepherd & Cane Corso
http://www.gididog.com (Hebrew)
http://www.gididog.com/hermon (English)

Josh

Thanks for the welcome everyone!

Hey Joe, it was nice meeting you, Jade and Nya the other day.  I like that picture of Jade there.  As you can see from the pics below, she NEVER lets go of her toys and that ball is one of her favorites.

These pictures are of Duncan playing with my 7 year old American Pit Bull Terrier named Cocoa.  They are currently about the same size but he will need to be much bigger to have a chance to win against her, although he thinks he can win since about half the time I make her out the ball to help build his confidence.  But don't tell him that!

Joe

Ã,  Great picsÃ,  :) I don't think he'll ever get it completely, probably just drag her aroundÃ,  :o ;D

ben Fuerte

 Nice pics see them playing  :)

and getting educated by the way as well ....

for the rest, just give him a while  ;D

ciao  8)

Monika K.

Hello Josh!
The puppy is lovely.
I have my Ammy from "OF BAJER" kennel too.She has rare character.
I wish you a lot of nice day with him.
Monika

scott c

hey josh i have on of the brothers pork chop.it is my first corso also.




                                    scott

Amore

Pedigree indicates what the animal should be;
Conformation indicates what the animal appears to be;
But, Performance indicates what the animal actually is." - author unknown