News:

Check out the CHAT :D

Main Menu

Hello from Switzerland

Started by Vjona, July 11, 2006, 12:53:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Vjona

Hello everyone
First: Excuse my English, it's bad. I can understand what you write, but I can't  write good.
Hello from Switzerland, my name is Sandra and I am owner of 2 Corso-girls, they are 5 years and 8 month old. With the younger one I hope to have a litter in 1 1/2 years. I hope that the hips will be ok.
So I am looking for a nice boy for her ;). She is grey brindle. I love this colour. I try to post a picture of her.
So hello to everyone here

Vjona

My girl, 8 month, 63 cm high, 40 kg

[attachment deleted by admin]

Vjona

another one

[attachment deleted by admin]

ninci

Hello and welcome. In English... most of us make mistakes ;)

The dog is a friend and its great values are not in the body, but in the spirit!

canecorsonancy

Welcome on board! Don't worry about your English. Most of us don't have English as our native languages.
xxx
Nancy

Wella


Irena

hey, welcome to the forum
great to meat you
nice looking girl  :)


Beit Ha-Hermon (בית החרמון) - Di Dracarys
German Shepherd & Cane Corso
http://www.gididog.com (Hebrew)
http://www.gididog.com/hermon (English)

Casa del Sol

hola and welcome to the forum. nice looking pup.
Eddie
www.casadelsolcanecorso.com


"Perfection is not attainable, but if we chase perfection we can catch excellence." by Vince L.

Corine


Our dogs are for life, not just for breeding.

Veleda / Igni et Ferro


Tineke


Our dogs are for life, not just for breeding!