News:

Complete your profiles settings with your location! Other people can see where you're from :)

Main Menu

HI TO EVERYBODY!!!

Started by swu, December 11, 2007, 11:52:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

swu

HI TO EVERYBODY! I AM DANIELE AND I AM ITALIAN, MORE PRECISELY, I CAME FROM MILAN.
THIS IS MY DOG, ITS NAME IS STEEL AND IT IS A 7 MONTH MALE... DO YOU LIKE HIM??? I HOPE SO...


www.allevamentovalmorea.it

justice

Welcome aboard. Nice looking male you have there.

Holger


KahuCaneCorso


Irena



Beit Ha-Hermon (בית החרמון) - Di Dracarys
German Shepherd & Cane Corso
http://www.gididog.com (Hebrew)
http://www.gididog.com/hermon (English)

jojo

Ciao!!!

Lovely to have you here...

xxx
www.canecorso.me.uk
www.canecorso.org.uk
www.thefocc.com

kuma84


guillaume


Akita


Ronda75

 :) Wellcome! Very nice dogs! (I'm mad for Ira second pic in your gallery!! ;D ;D)
Enrica

LARA


rebecca

animal's for life!!!!


swu

Thank for the your welcome!!!
Also steel thanks you
;) ;D

Casa del Sol

Ciao Daniele,

Welcome to the forum.
I live in Vicenza.
Enjoy the forum.

Eddie
Eddie
www.casadelsolcanecorso.com


"Perfection is not attainable, but if we chase perfection we can catch excellence." by Vince L.

ben Fuerte

 Hi Daniele,

welcome to the forum,

nice boy and website  ;) ;D

ciao  8)