News:

Complete your profiles settings with your location! Other people can see where you're from :)

Main Menu

Hey from Ohio!

Started by CandyCoated, December 14, 2007, 12:45:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

CandyCoated

Hi Everyone!  I have a 14 week old Blue Brindle Female and look forward to reading about other owners and their experiences.  We have had her for almost 3 weeks and she is doing excellant on most of her training.  I am hopeful for the rest of her training but may need to look to the forum for advise and suggestions.  I have owned Rotties in the passed and this is our first CC.

Casa del Sol

Hello and welcome to the forum.
Lots of great information and great people.
Good luck with your new pup.

Eddie
Eddie
www.casadelsolcanecorso.com


"Perfection is not attainable, but if we chase perfection we can catch excellence." by Vince L.

Joe

Welcome aboard and best of Luck with your new pup!!!  :)

Irena



Beit Ha-Hermon (בית החרמון) - Di Dracarys
German Shepherd & Cane Corso
http://www.gididog.com (Hebrew)
http://www.gididog.com/hermon (English)

ben Fuerte


welcome to the forum,

enjoy it.

ciao  8)

Ronda75

 :D Welcome! I'm sure you'll have nice time here!
Enrica

Blue Ridge Corsos

Welcome from one "blue brindle girl" family to another!!
JoAnne
JoAnne
Blue Ridge Corsos

www.BlueRidgeCaneCorsos.com

Darrel

Welcome to the forum. I also am from Ohio. ;D
Ohio, USA
www.madrivercanecorso.com

justice

Welcome. All the best with "the best breed ever" ;D.

Akita

Congratulations one the new pup and welcome have a nice time  ;) ;D

CaneLinda

Hi and welcome!
good luck with your pup!

stefan

Hi and welcome to the forum!!!!!

Laura Ice

Hello and welcome!
I'm also from Ohio.

Take Care and good luck with your girl!

Anita