News:

Keep your password secret and make it complex!

Main Menu

Hello! Cane Corso Ekskljuziv-N ( Exclusive-N) kennel Russia

Started by Ekskljuziv-N kennel, December 11, 2007, 08:38:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

rebecca

animal's for life!!!!


william y

Welcome, I enjoyed the pictures on your website, you have some very interesting animals.


Ekskljuziv-N kennel

My name is Natalia Belyh
I live in Russia, Moscow city
AND I LOVE CANE CORSO!!!
my dogs: www.exclusive-n.com

Ekskljuziv-N kennel

Quote from: william y on December 12, 2007, 12:38:25 PM
Welcome, I enjoyed the pictures on your website, you have some very interesting animals.
- Thank you!!! :)
My name is Natalia Belyh
I live in Russia, Moscow city
AND I LOVE CANE CORSO!!!
my dogs: www.exclusive-n.com

Ekskljuziv-N kennel

My name is Natalia Belyh
I live in Russia, Moscow city
AND I LOVE CANE CORSO!!!
my dogs: www.exclusive-n.com

Ronda75

 :) Wellcome onboard! Congratulations for you handsome dogs!
Enrica

Ekskljuziv-N kennel

My name is Natalia Belyh
I live in Russia, Moscow city
AND I LOVE CANE CORSO!!!
my dogs: www.exclusive-n.com

Amore

Pedigree indicates what the animal should be;
Conformation indicates what the animal appears to be;
But, Performance indicates what the animal actually is." - author unknown

Sussi


Our Grand Guerra


Eaglemount

Hello and welcome :)

I have Ekskljuziv-N MarioÃ,´s daughter.
You have beautiful dogs !

BluSteel CaneCorso

Blusteel Cane Corso
www.canecorsoblusteel.com
Oklahoma U.S.A

Sandra