News:

Keep your password secret and make it complex!

Main Menu

Hello from California

Started by CorsoInCA, January 18, 2008, 07:45:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

CorsoInCA

Hi all... my name is Mario and I'm from California.Ã,  I'm the proud owner of my female Cane Corso "Vegas."
She is 7 months old and a dream to have.Ã,  I only have one Corso, but that'll changeÃ,  ;D
I love to learn more and more about Corsos and the different lines throughout the world.Ã, 
I'm glad to be a new member of the Cane Corso Forum.

I included a few pics of my girl, the 1st pic is from early December, the 2nd & 3rd are from last week:


Akita

welcome one board the bouth of you have a nice time.
Nice lady she is  ;)

Irena



Beit Ha-Hermon (בית החרמון) - Di Dracarys
German Shepherd & Cane Corso
http://www.gididog.com (Hebrew)
http://www.gididog.com/hermon (English)

jojo

I like your girl, where is she from?

Welcome!!
www.canecorso.me.uk
www.canecorso.org.uk
www.thefocc.com

Garciano

Welcome Mario ..enjoy the forum ;D

ben Fuerte


welcome to the forum

enjoy it 

Nice girl   :D

ciao  8)

justice

Welcome Mario. Nice looking girl you have there.

Rivale C.C.

visit us online @ www.RivaleCaneCorso.com

Yulia

Hello and welcome
nice looking girl
Yulia Washington
Cane Corso de Impero Russo

www.ImperoRusso.us

Ronda75

 :) Welcome, I'm sure you'll enjoy this forum!
Vegas look nice!  :D
Enrica

Darrel

Welcome to the forum Mario. Enjoy. 8)
Ohio, USA
www.madrivercanecorso.com

Amore

Welcome aboard Mario.  Pretty girl you have.
Pedigree indicates what the animal should be;
Conformation indicates what the animal appears to be;
But, Performance indicates what the animal actually is." - author unknown

CorsoInCA

#12
Thanks everyone for welcoming me.
There is a ton of great info on this site, it's like CC heaven.

Amore- I love your Boogie, he looks great.  I think Darrel used him for his last litter right?
Great pups he helped produce.

Our Grand Guerra

 Welcome Mario , Excellent Forum here.......will trade you the weather here in Chicago today.......