News:

Keep your password secret and make it complex!

Main Menu

Ello from Sweden!

Started by Kim, January 22, 2008, 10:48:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kim

Ello and hi!

IÃ,´m Kim and come from Sweden. I dont have a Cane Corso but I registered here to get as much information possible before making a decision if a CC is the optimal breed for me and the best way to do it is to gather information from forums. I will actually visit the first breeder on my list tomorrow which I have really high hopes for. It's really exciting to finally meet the breed on a personal level.

Today I keep a French Bulldog who is 2 years old. He's an extremly pleasing companion but not really working material, this is partly why I want a more driven dog for possible training/sports. Anyways enough babbling, here are some pictures of my Frenchie for all doggelovers :D  8)








justice

Welcome to the forum. I love "Frenchies". Lots of info. here. take your time with choosing a pup. the more you know the better probability you'll have of getting exactly what fits your lifesyle.

Veleda / Igni et Ferro

ohh a brimdle french bull dogg :-*
I like them a lot!
Have fun here; take your time to read and learn about the cane corso
If you have questions just ask; with so many cc adicts; you will always get some respond

Akita

Hello and welcome have a nice time  ;D ;)

Garciano

Welcome to the forum.We also enjoyed the pictures of your French Bulldog  ;D..He's a cool little guy  ;D ;D

Our Grand Guerra

 Hello Ello and a Warm Welcome to Forum

    Best Regards, Fred

Irena



Beit Ha-Hermon (בית החרמון) - Di Dracarys
German Shepherd & Cane Corso
http://www.gididog.com (Hebrew)
http://www.gididog.com/hermon (English)