News:

Do you like this forum? Do you want to give a donation? Click the "Donate" button. Thanks to people who have donated already!

Main Menu

Hello from New Jersey

Started by Rembtico, January 04, 2008, 02:32:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Amore

Howdy from Georgia and welcome aboard.
Pedigree indicates what the animal should be;
Conformation indicates what the animal appears to be;
But, Performance indicates what the animal actually is." - author unknown

Rembtico

Quote from: Sarka on January 05, 2008, 08:32:17 AM
Hello!

Nice to see you here! Special greetings for "our small Baltico" :D
He's turned into a real charmmer :o

Garciano


PrideNJoyzCC

Welcome Becky, Tico, Rambo and family!

Thanks for all your help making the litter between Sapphire and Rambo happen.  What a beautiful litter they are turning out to be!  Feel free to come and visit if you are in the area - I still have two of the females and one of the males is now living in Long Island!

Krissy
Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.
Dr. Seuss

Mobius

Of course. Becky (& Darrel), as soon as I read the name, RAMBO, I put it together that we did in fact meet earlier this year, at that lush, green dog park. The mist was rolling in, and it was getting dark, and I felt really fortunate to meet so many Corsos and Corso-people all at one time. That was a good day!

Stephanie



USA

BluSteel CaneCorso

Blusteel Cane Corso
www.canecorsoblusteel.com
Oklahoma U.S.A

Rivale C.C.

Hello! and Welcome to the forum...
Baltico and Rambo are nice additions to anyones Kennel.
Good luck with them!
visit us online @ www.RivaleCaneCorso.com

Rembtico


patti


Sandra


gandalfluvcorso

Hi, I am from New Jersey too. I am wondering if there is a CC club here. ???

Rivale C.C.

Hello! It was nice meeting you guys and seeing Baltico and Rambo.
They looked real good!
visit us online @ www.RivaleCaneCorso.com

Our Grand Guerra

 Hello and Welcome Becky .........


   Best Regards,
   Fred

gandalfluvcorso

Quote from: gandalfluvcorso on January 17, 2008, 08:16:10 PM
Hi, I am from New Jersey too. I am wondering if there is a CC club here. ???

Again, any Cane Corso Club in New Jersey? ???