News:

Check out the CHAT :D

Main Menu

Private Message

Started by Markus, March 04, 2008, 06:02:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Markus

Hello!

Am I stupid or blind, I can find private messages anymore  ???
I just realised, that there is no link for PM since the upgrade (I'm using german settings)

thank you  :)

Markus

Doubleclicks/Seija

I have private messages in My message, between Profile and Calendar. You don't have it there?

Markus

hmmm, no... I think they forgot the german button  ;D

Robbrs

I've checked it and I've the same problem with the german language pack. I'll update the language pack this evening after work. That should be the solution. This pack is for the old version of the forum and I didn't notice the difference with the PM button :)

Let me know if other languages have the samen problem, I'll try to update as much as possible packages this evening.

Markus

yes correct, I have no button on the index page...when I go into a topic I have the english "MY MESSAGES" button

Robbrs

I've updated al language packages and you should see now the 'my messages' button in every language :)

Markus


Robbrs