News:

Check out the CHAT :D

Main Menu

A new member

Started by Veleda / Igni et Ferro, May 13, 2006, 11:17:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Veleda / Igni et Ferro

Hello,
I am Asia. All my live, I've been crazy about animals and nature. With a special place for dogs in my heart. And since I've met the cane corso, I guess I'm adicted to them.I'd like to read about them, looking for information about history, bloodlines, watching pictures....just everything about this breed.And to write about them with other corso fans I'm living with 3 cane corso's. Durango(male) and Asia(female) and her daughter Nevaia, just call her Vaia

Irena

nobody tld you welcome yet?
then welcome  ;D


Beit Ha-Hermon (בית החרמון) - Di Dracarys
German Shepherd & Cane Corso
http://www.gididog.com (Hebrew)
http://www.gididog.com/hermon (English)

Veleda / Igni et Ferro

Irena, thank you :D, well JosÃÆ'ƒÂÃ,© better now than never ;D