News:

Keep your password secret and make it complex!

Main Menu

More Finnish people...

Started by anniina, February 23, 2008, 10:52:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

anniina

Hi to everyone!

I`m Anniina from Finland ja I do not have Corso... yet :) Allthough we have planned it for a while now. At the moment I have two Chinese Crested`s at home and Corso hopefully in the future too.
Anyway.. I first met Corso about a yer ago in a dog park and I fell in love immediately. I had been thinking to have a Bullmastif but when I met this Corso my thoughts changed. And have stayed that way ever since. I`ve tried to learn from Corsi as much as possible before I have my own and the because information in Finnish don´t exist as much as English a friend of mine gave me a hint of this site. So I decided to come and lurk ( :D) a bit. I`m sure I can learn a lots of new things from here and I hope to find and have answers to the things that might obscure me.

And last... I apology if all the word`s aren`t quit rightly spelld. It`s bine a while since I have used my English.  ;D

MAXENTO


Cane Club Kennel

Welcome Anniina.  :D

[]'s

Eduardo / CCK

100% envolved

Doubleclicks/Seija

Welcome!  ;D
This is a wonderful place to learn more about ccs :)

Terveisiä koirille!

Irena



Beit Ha-Hermon (בית החרמון) - Di Dracarys
German Shepherd & Cane Corso
http://www.gididog.com (Hebrew)
http://www.gididog.com/hermon (English)

KahuCaneCorso


Akita


LisaB

Welcome you will learn alot here!!!! :)
Corso's have my heart and soul !!!!!!!!!

patti

Welcome to you and your Chinese Cresteds!!  :)

Eeva

Tervetuloa Anniina! Onnea hyvästä rotuvalinnasta  ;)
"Touching me with a kiss of a beast, I know my dreams are made of you"

Ronda75

 :) Welcome! I sure you'll enjoy and learn a lot here! It's really full of great people mad for Corsi!
Enrica

Amore

Pedigree indicates what the animal should be;
Conformation indicates what the animal appears to be;
But, Performance indicates what the animal actually is." - author unknown