News:

Is anyone reading the news box?

Main Menu

Donations

Started by Mobius, January 27, 2008, 12:18:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

canecorsoherman

1 dollar is about 0,6 euro.

Gr Herman
Gr Herman&Petra.



Be your self in good and bad times

Joe

So If I wanted to donate lets say 10 american dollars,  what would I actually type in the box
6.0??

canecorsoherman

Yes.
â,¬6,- is 10 dollars.

Gr Herman.
Gr Herman&Petra.



Be your self in good and bad times

canecorsonancy

For currency convertions, use http://www.oanda.com/convert/classic . It's updated with the stock exhanges from all over the world. At the moment 10 Dollar is â,¬ 6,80 ;)
xxx
Nancy

Joe

Thanks,
I now it wasn't much but times are a little rough right now.

canecorsonancy

All little bits help ;) Robbrs is getting real exited about this controler :D
xxx
Nancy

Robbrs

Thanks thanks thanks  ;D

Every dollar (or euro) is helping. We're happy with every single euro!

My controller for the webserver is coming closer, I can feel it  ;D

rothorm

Ok, I filled everything 3 times, while I was filling the screen was jumping... so I put my credit card every time It asked me... but I really don't know if finally I reach to did it, or not, or 3 times.
¿Could some one check it?
Thanks.

Even, I think the first time I fill it was a donation for the forum, and the other 2 for the database..... but don't know how to choose (even don't care, you will see by yourself where you need the money).

www.rothorm.com
www.canecorso.es
rothorm@hotmail.com