News:

Complete your profiles settings with your location! Other people can see where you're from :)

Main Menu

Hello from Kirsten and Hugo in BC, Canada

Started by kirsten24, March 20, 2008, 09:59:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

kirsten24

Hello  ;D

I am a 24 yo female named Kirsten and I have a cane corso named Hugo :) hehe..

He is almost 3 years old and is fabulous! I also have a golden retriever named Zac and a pug named Caelin and 3 cats, sonny   pablo and angel :)


[img=http://img254.imageshack.us/img254/2721/img0527aa0.th.jpg]
[img=http://img85.imageshack.us/img85/1954/img0559md7.th.jpg]


Helmut

Hello Kirsten, welcome to you and CC Hugo, wish you successful CC journey here on the forum!! ::) ::) 
Dogs love their friends and bite their enemies, quite unlike people, who are incapable of pure love and always have to mix love and hate !
Sigmund Freud

justice


chris


Ronda75

 :D Welcome onboard! I'm sure you'll enjoy time here!
Enrica

Joe


Esther

Greetings from Patrick, Esther, Quibes(RIP), Baggio and Cleo

Irena



Beit Ha-Hermon (בית החרמון) - Di Dracarys
German Shepherd & Cane Corso
http://www.gididog.com (Hebrew)
http://www.gididog.com/hermon (English)

Rivale C.C.

visit us online @ www.RivaleCaneCorso.com