News:

Do you like this forum? Do you want to give a donation? Click the "Donate" button. Thanks to people who have donated already!

Main Menu

ALL. I CORSI DI GAIA

Started by CORSOFOREVER, December 13, 2007, 10:57:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

CORSOFOREVER

Even if in delay you memory my situated one, where you will find important information on our activities!
Thanks
Ivan Gatto

p.s.thanks sincere to the managers of the forum for their availability and the space that grant to me.
Sel. "I CORSI DI GAIA"
Di Ivan Gatto
Como (Italia)
www.canecorsortognato.com
e-mail i.gatto@genie.it
http://icorsidigaia.blogspot.com/

toronero


Helmut

Hello Ivan, you have very good Cane Corso on your side,personally I like Graal, he's stunning, very good expression, top head.
Dogs love their friends and bite their enemies, quite unlike people, who are incapable of pure love and always have to mix love and hate !
Sigmund Freud

LisaB

Corso's have my heart and soul !!!!!!!!!