News:

Check out the CHAT :D

Main Menu

My Intro

Started by PBK, August 26, 2006, 03:50:53 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

PBK

Hi, my name is Zak.  I've been in the breed for quite a while (1997).  I know a few of you know me and my kennel but for those of you that don't - I (and Alexis) am Potenza Bella Kennel (aka PBK).  I'm posting photos of the dog that made us truly love the breed - our first Italian Import "Pina".

The profile is before we got her.  Her lounging on the couch is just after we got her and the last photo is her at age 7.


[attachment deleted by admin]

nuceria


del_angelo

welcome Zack
you have a lot of experience with breed :)

Susen

Irena

welcome to the forum Zack  :)


Beit Ha-Hermon (בית החרמון) - Di Dracarys
German Shepherd & Cane Corso
http://www.gididog.com (Hebrew)
http://www.gididog.com/hermon (English)

Casa del Sol

welcome to the forum...
Eddie
www.casadelsolcanecorso.com


"Perfection is not attainable, but if we chase perfection we can catch excellence." by Vince L.

Anita


chris

welcome to the forum zac

Veleda / Igni et Ferro