News:

Keep your password secret and make it complex!

Main Menu

my introduction

Started by eric, August 12, 2006, 02:33:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

eric

Hi I am Eric from Chairo e Tondo kennel and yes I'm Jose's husband . I travel to Italy for 10 years in our search for cc . I had lots of adventures en great dinners with wine and grappa . Seen a lot of cc and visited many breeders in Italy . In holland I was 1 of the founders of CCCN and I'm president for 10 years. With my wife we are the backbone of CCCN. On the events of CCCN we will always have an italian judge or well known breeder to judge the dogs. Most of the times with a dutch judge to improve their knowledge about the breed. Sharing knowledge and experience is important for me.

Ciao Eric

chris

hello and welcome eric
it really is a pleasure to have you on the forum eric
hopefully you can share some of your tales with us all
thx chris

Irena

welcome to the forum
nice to meet you  :)


Beit Ha-Hermon (בית החרמון) - Di Dracarys
German Shepherd & Cane Corso
http://www.gididog.com (Hebrew)
http://www.gididog.com/hermon (English)

ninci

The dog is a friend and its great values are not in the body, but in the spirit!

canecorsonancy

xxx
Nancy

Veleda / Igni et Ferro

Welcome Eric, nice to see you here :)

Casa del Sol

welcome to the forum......keep up all the good work you have been doing with the breed.
Eddie
www.casadelsolcanecorso.com


"Perfection is not attainable, but if we chase perfection we can catch excellence." by Vince L.

jojo

Welcome Mr President  ;D

Its wonderful that you are here - Mr Knowledge Fountain!! xxxxx
www.canecorso.me.uk
www.canecorso.org.uk
www.thefocc.com

Corine


Our dogs are for life, not just for breeding.

Garciano

Yes welcome to you Eric.
looking forward to your post.

All-TimeDogs

welcome eric nice to see you here
bianca
Bianca