News:

Is anyone reading the news box?

Main Menu

greetings from Scandinavia

Started by del_angelo, August 19, 2006, 11:57:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

del_angelo

My name is Susen and I have 5 wonderfull cane corsi :).

I have kennel "Guardiano del angelo", and im a Dane living in Sweden. Because this breed is so new to me, I havent made any puppys yet, but I will get my first litter next year with Stasia and Cirasello from Italy. She had to become champion first, wich happend in Poland last sunday ;D

My big passion are the dogshows, and i travel with my dogs all over Europe.My dream is to show my dogs in Italy, wich hopefully soon will be a reality

my first corso came into my life in 2002, and it was one of the best things, that ever happend to me. I just love this breed

I hope to learn a lot, from all the experienced corso people, at this forum

Susen

www.simplesite.com/canecorso


chris


del_angelo

thanx for the welcome Chris*S*



Susen

Paul

welcome susen, and good luck at the shows with your corsi

Veleda / Igni et Ferro


ninci

The dog is a friend and its great values are not in the body, but in the spirit!

Casa del Sol

welcome and i hope your dream of showing in italy soon becomes a reality.
Eddie
www.casadelsolcanecorso.com


"Perfection is not attainable, but if we chase perfection we can catch excellence." by Vince L.

Irena



Beit Ha-Hermon (בית החרמון) - Di Dracarys
German Shepherd & Cane Corso
http://www.gididog.com (Hebrew)
http://www.gididog.com/hermon (English)

Casa del Sol

i just visited your website, just lovely. it looks like you stay pretty busy with the breed. beautiful pictures. good luck in your future shows.
Eddie
www.casadelsolcanecorso.com


"Perfection is not attainable, but if we chase perfection we can catch excellence." by Vince L.

Cohors

Susen,
Welcome on board. Congratulations about your work and  your lovely dogs . I saw your website and I loved the photo named"my angel won". This is a very good forum with nice people with a good road experience in CCs in many places of this planet.
BR,
Marcus

360º Cane Corso

del_angelo

thanx again :)
Stasia is a true angel. its hard to describe in words, but she is more than just a dog. I swear, she can read my mind

Anita