News:

Do you like this forum? Do you want to give a donation? Click the "Donate" button. Thanks to people who have donated already!

Main Menu

Hi from Prague

Started by jozef68, February 27, 2008, 03:54:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Esther

Greetings from Patrick, Esther, Quibes(RIP), Baggio and Cleo

Ekskljuziv-N kennel

Hello, and welcome to the forum !   :)
My name is Natalia Belyh
I live in Russia, Moscow city
AND I LOVE CANE CORSO!!!
my dogs: www.exclusive-n.com

Akita

Hello and welcome have fun  ;D ;)

LisaB

Corso's have my heart and soul !!!!!!!!!

patti


Laura Ice


Sussi


Monika K.

Ahoj Jozefe ;D,welcome on the board

Amore

Welcome aboard from Georgia
Pedigree indicates what the animal should be;
Conformation indicates what the animal appears to be;
But, Performance indicates what the animal actually is." - author unknown

Helmut

Ahoj Joshka ,welcome from Poland
Dogs love their friends and bite their enemies, quite unlike people, who are incapable of pure love and always have to mix love and hate !
Sigmund Freud

Ekskljuziv-N kennel

My name is Natalia Belyh
I live in Russia, Moscow city
AND I LOVE CANE CORSO!!!
my dogs: www.exclusive-n.com

Rembtico