News:

Do you like this forum? Do you want to give a donation? Click the "Donate" button. Thanks to people who have donated already!

Main Menu

Another introduction from NY!

Started by ItalicaCaneCorso, August 30, 2006, 02:50:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ItalicaCaneCorso

Hi Everyone,

I am Zoe DeVita, Cane Corso enthusiast and hobby breeder from NY. Some of you may already know me but for those of you that don't I am owned by MARNEO, Camilla del Rosso Malpelo, Italia dei Dauni, Presidente and a few young prospects.

I am happy to be part of this forum and I look forward to speaking with many other Corso crazies from around the world. It looks like some very interesting subjects and knowledgeable people here.

I hope to speak with you all soon!

Zoe  ;D
Zoe DeVita
Cane Corso de Italica Terrae
USA

ronjhoser


Casa del Sol

hello and welcome...i too own a del rosso malpelo pup.
Eddie
www.casadelsolcanecorso.com


"Perfection is not attainable, but if we chase perfection we can catch excellence." by Vince L.

rothorm

Hi Zoe,
Nice to see you here!

Montse.

www.rothorm.com
www.canecorso.es
rothorm@hotmail.com

del_angelo


Anita


Yulia

Hi Zoe and welcome to this beautifull site.

Yulia
Yulia Washington
Cane Corso de Impero Russo

www.ImperoRusso.us

roy

hello zoe welcome,  this is roy from  dallas tx
roy

Garciano

Hi Zoe
What took you so long.....lol
I (e- mail) ya  a few weeks ago about the site . Well the good thing is your here so enjoy and welcome from Tony and Carri

chris


Irena



Beit Ha-Hermon (בית החרמון) - Di Dracarys
German Shepherd & Cane Corso
http://www.gididog.com (Hebrew)
http://www.gididog.com/hermon (English)

Veleda / Igni et Ferro


All-TimeDogs

Bianca

Corine


Our dogs are for life, not just for breeding.