News:

Keep your password secret and make it complex!

Main Menu

Hi to everybody!!!

Started by Jane, August 18, 2006, 01:31:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jane

Hi to everybody!  ;D
My name is Jane, I'm also CC lover, I'm originally from Moscow, Russia. I have 2 CC. And I'd like to find here new friends  ::) ;D

chris


Bob

hello you ;)

are you happy jane??
you can speak english on this forum!!!
(she's hate french forum.... :P)

and nobody can speak russian here ;D.....i think...
Picpic bloodline....

Jane

Don't worry Bob  ;D
Here there are some Russian speaking persons as well  :P

Casa del Sol

hello and welcome to the forum. i hope you enjoy your time on here.
Eddie
www.casadelsolcanecorso.com


"Perfection is not attainable, but if we chase perfection we can catch excellence." by Vince L.

guillaume


Jane

santana_italia, guillaume thanx a lot !!!  ;) ;D ::)

Veleda / Igni et Ferro


Irena



Beit Ha-Hermon (בית החרמון) - Di Dracarys
German Shepherd & Cane Corso
http://www.gididog.com (Hebrew)
http://www.gididog.com/hermon (English)

Cohors

360º Cane Corso

Garciano


Anita


jojo

Welcome - I hope you enjoy  ;D
www.canecorso.me.uk
www.canecorso.org.uk
www.thefocc.com

del_angelo