News:

Is anyone reading the news box?

Main Menu

Blue Ridge Cane Corso Announcment

Started by Blue Ridge Corsos, May 05, 2008, 03:14:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Blue Ridge Corsos

Hello everyone.  We have just had our first litter of one puppy.  We are proud to announce the arrival of Blue Ridge Jordan.  She is out of Sleeping Giant Errol and Colossal Blue ridge Ghita.  She is black brindle and a bundle of energy.
Her dad is a multi title working dog Errol and her mom Ghita  is out of Grand Champion Primo and working bitch of the year Kita.
I have posted some photos under the litter announcements.
JoAnne
Blue Ridge Corsos

www.BlueRidgeCaneCorsos.com

Janet Gigante

Congratulations Joanne and Steel. She is beautiful!!! I know how much she means to you both. I don't even have to ask if you are keepng her ;D ;D ;D  Best of luck for her future. I look forward to seeing her out in the show ring.


Janet Gigante
La Faccia Cane Corso
www.lafacciacanecoso.com
USA

KahuCaneCorso


Bella Doll's

Cane Corso's are not just my hobby, they are also my passion, my life, my love!
Bella Doll's Cane Corso
~Deborah~

Jim Ballard

De Oppresso Liber

LisaB

Corso's have my heart and soul !!!!!!!!!

Rockos Mom