News:

Do you like this forum? Do you want to give a donation? Click the "Donate" button. Thanks to people who have donated already!

Main Menu

Hello it's me

Started by nuceria, August 22, 2006, 08:34:42 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

nuceria

Hello everybody,
My name is Caroline and I'm living in France.I'm very happy to discover this forum and I wish learn more information about corso here.I have some corsos with me.You can see them here : http://alassea-seregone.chiens-de-france.com/

Garciano

Welcome Nuceria,
So nice to have you here the more Corso love the better. :)

Casa del Sol

welcome aboard....nice dogs.
Eddie
www.casadelsolcanecorso.com


"Perfection is not attainable, but if we chase perfection we can catch excellence." by Vince L.

chris

hello and welcome to the forum

Veleda / Igni et Ferro

Welcome with your dogs, nice dogs on your site :)

Yulia

Hello and welcome.

Yulia
Yulia Washington
Cane Corso de Impero Russo

www.ImperoRusso.us

Anita


del_angelo


nuceria


guillaume


nuceria


Irena



Beit Ha-Hermon (בית החרמון) - Di Dracarys
German Shepherd & Cane Corso
http://www.gididog.com (Hebrew)
http://www.gididog.com/hermon (English)