News:

Complete your profiles settings with your location! Other people can see where you're from :)

Main Menu

new to forum as of 8-19

Started by corso_lover, August 19, 2006, 03:44:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

corso_lover

hello everyone i am new here. I love the corso's and am starting showing them....Would love to learn more about the breed.Maybe even find someone to become a mentor for me someone who has been showing and breeding for along time to help me along the way.I have found this to be the best breed that someone could have who has kids and looking for a good all around dog....Thanks my name is Amanda and Im from Ohio

Veleda / Igni et Ferro


ninci

The dog is a friend and its great values are not in the body, but in the spirit!

Casa del Sol

welcome to the forum i hope you enjoy it.
Eddie
www.casadelsolcanecorso.com


"Perfection is not attainable, but if we chase perfection we can catch excellence." by Vince L.

Irena

Hi
welcome to the forum
you will find alo of breeders and help here,
enjoy  :)


Beit Ha-Hermon (בית החרמון) - Di Dracarys
German Shepherd & Cane Corso
http://www.gididog.com (Hebrew)
http://www.gididog.com/hermon (English)

Cohors


Hi Amanda,
Welcome to this CC international forum.We have here many americans who show their corsos in the states.
Wish you a good arrive!
Marcus
360º Cane Corso

corso_lover

Thanks guys. Seems like this is going to be a great place to learn more and talk to newpeople.

Garciano


Yulia

Yulia Washington
Cane Corso de Impero Russo

www.ImperoRusso.us

chris

hello and welcome amanda
i dont think you will find a better site than this, everyone is really freindly and helpful

Anita


del_angelo


wccc


Janet Gigante

Welcome Amanda.

I live just outside New York City and I have been in this breed for over 6 years.I have shown my dogs for 5 years.ÃÆ'ââ,¬Å¡Ãƒâ€šÃ,  Email me anytime. I will always try to help you with any questions you may have.

I was in your shoes at one time and I was fortunate to have very knowledgeable friends help me out. I will be forever greatful to them for that advice.

Don't be a stranger. My email is qvcjanet@aol.com


Janet Gigante
La Faccia Cane Corso
www.lafacciacanecoso.com
USA