News:

Check out the CHAT :D

Main Menu

A new member

Started by Pandor, August 24, 2006, 09:33:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Pandor

Hello everybody ;D
I come from the north of France
My english is very bad but but I'll try to make efforts, I hope that you will understand me ;)
I will present to you my dog in the heading photographs
I find this forum really sympathetic and I'm happy to be among you

Casa del Sol

welcome to the forum, i see mre and more french here. i hope you enjoy.
Eddie
www.casadelsolcanecorso.com


"Perfection is not attainable, but if we chase perfection we can catch excellence." by Vince L.

Zazelle

Hello Pandor, Welcome hereÃÆ'ââ,¬Å¡Ãƒâ€šÃ,  ;D

guillaume

Welcome here ;) I hope that you will show us your talents of artist on this forum!

nuceria


del_angelo


Anita

Bonjour!!! Welcom here!!!!  :)

chris

hello pandor
welcome to the forum,

Pandor

Thank you very much for your welcome messages ;D
I am glad to find there some French whom I know  ;)

Irena

hey pandor
welcome to the forum


Beit Ha-Hermon (בית החרמון) - Di Dracarys
German Shepherd & Cane Corso
http://www.gididog.com (Hebrew)
http://www.gididog.com/hermon (English)

Garciano