News:

Complete your profiles settings with your location! Other people can see where you're from :)

Main Menu

Greetings from Slovenia

Started by ninci, May 21, 2006, 06:42:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ninci

Hello!

My name is Nina and Iam from Slovenia. I fell in love with cane corso breed about 3 years ago but I still not owning one. I`m in a progress of searching the breeder that will have a will to put answers on my 1001 "stupid" questions.
This seems to be the right place ;D

And this is my 4 years old golden retriever



Wish you all the best with forum

Nina



The dog is a friend and its great values are not in the body, but in the spirit!

jojo

Yes, I think you have found the place.

Lovely goldie.
www.canecorso.me.uk
www.canecorso.org.uk
www.thefocc.com

canecorsonancy

Quote from: ninci on May 21, 2006, 06:42:17 AM
I`m in a progress of searching the breeder that will have a will to put answers on my 1001 "stupid" questions.
This seems to be the right place ;D
Welcome to the forum. The only stupid question is the question you did not ask before buying a Corso. ;D There are plenty of breeders here who are willing to answer your questions. So ask all you want ;)
xxx
Nancy

Irena



Beit Ha-Hermon (בית החרמון) - Di Dracarys
German Shepherd & Cane Corso
http://www.gididog.com (Hebrew)
http://www.gididog.com/hermon (English)

Veleda / Igni et Ferro


rothorm

Nancy says: "The only stupid question is the question you did not ask before buying a Corso"
I could not find other words to explain better!

www.rothorm.com
www.canecorso.es
rothorm@hotmail.com

Corine

Hi Nina, nice to see you here :)

Our dogs are for life, not just for breeding.

Cohors

360º Cane Corso

denis_ali


Valle degli Orsi Ali Cane Corso
www.canecorso.ro