News:

Complete your profiles settings with your location! Other people can see where you're from :)

Main Menu

Corso in need of a Good Home

Started by Mari, August 25, 2008, 07:27:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mari

2 year old male corso OB trained and good with kids available. The trainer and owner of K9 companion has a client who is looking to place his corso in a good home.  This corso is located in Georgia, but I am sure that shipping can be arranged.  The dog is registered with ICCF.  The trainer states that he has working potential.  I have not seen this dog in person but I said that I would put the word out.  I am hoping that a good home can be found soon.   If you are interested, you can contact Garland Worley at K9 Companion.  His contact information can be found on the K9 companion web site.  http://k9companion.com/






"Utility is the true criterion of beauty"- Captian Max Von Stephanitz
Scandifio Damian Marcus Aurelius French Ring Brevet, Sch III, Sch II, Sch I, Sch BH; CAL I, II & III; BST I; TAN; CGC; Battle of Atlanta 1st place advanced; Monigraphica 2nd place; Iron Dog Protection Tournament 3rd Place;