News:

Keep your password secret and make it complex!

Main Menu

TriniMase Introduction

Started by TriniMase, October 17, 2008, 07:57:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TriniMase

Hey All Cane Corso Lovers,

I am a newbie to this website and also to the Cane Corso "society" I recently got my (son) first Cane Corso (Mase) in July. He is 6months old and is the sweetest thing. I found these dogs to be, very alert and obedient. I am in the process of training him and hopefully soon i will be getting him a girlfriend (female cane corso).

TriniMase

Irena



Beit Ha-Hermon (בית החרמון) - Di Dracarys
German Shepherd & Cane Corso
http://www.gididog.com (Hebrew)
http://www.gididog.com/hermon (English)

Jerry&Kayla

hello and welcome  ;D  ;D
               kayla

CaribbeanCC

welcome giselle!

was nice having you over the other day. you will find alot of good people here and also loads of info!


enjoy!

zak

justice


KahuCaneCorso


rebecca

animal's for life!!!!


Cane Corso Dostana



Loredana


BluSteel CaneCorso

Blusteel Cane Corso
www.canecorsoblusteel.com
Oklahoma U.S.A